Sculptware's innovative Pick a Print / Fabric program enables you to select from the latest unique fabrics to the market and incorporate them into standard Sculptware designs. Browse from the large library of prints below, select a design and confirm the finished product to be produced. Small minimums do apply. Here's how it works:
1. Browse our samples. Review our samples gallery and select the unique, custom pattern of your choice.
2. Confirm scope of project. Choose a product type and size to cover (for example, chair cover, 6' x 30" banquet table, etc.) and confirm the quantity needed.
3. Receive a quote. Sculptware will send you a quote for your order.
4. Confirm your order. Approve your order by emailing or faxing the quote.
5. Receive your order confirmation. You will receive an email confirming your order as soon as our system converts your order from a quote to a firm order. Please look at this confirmation closely and contact us immediately if a change is needed to your order.
6. Track your order. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order leaves the Sculptware facility.
7. Receive your order. FedEx or Sculptware preferred freight carrier will deliver your order. FedEx will deliver to the ship to location as detailed on your confirmed order.