Install and Strike services can be a challenge. Sculptware has partnered with nationwide services in select geographic locations to manage the process for you.
1. Create your event and Request a quote.
Review our extensive inventory of event products. Call, click, email, or fax your quote request and our customer service team will get to work on confirming stock and availability to ensure your order can be shipped in advance of your event. Please provide the following:
- Install details: location, time of install, and length of install
- Strike details: location, time of strike, and length of install
- Point of contact on site for the project
2. Confirm your order. Approve your order by emailing or faxing the quote.
3. Receive your order confirmation. You will receive an email confirming your order as soon as our system converts your order from a quote to a firm order. Please look at this confirmation closely and contact us immediately if a change is needed to your order.
4. Track your order. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order leaves the Sculptware facility.
5. Receive your order delivery. FedEx or Sculptware preferred freight carrier will deliver your linens. FedEx will deliver to the ship to location as detailed on your confirmed order.
6. Receive install and strike crew. A Sculptware install and strike crew will coordinate with your on-site contact to ensure a successful install and strike of your event.
7. Prepare products for pick up. FedEx or Sculptware preferred freight carrier will pick up the linens as detailed on your confirmed order. The pick-up process is easy. Simply flip the FedEx labels affixed to each bag so the return label is on top. Place at the FedEx pick up and Sculptware will handle the rest.